With its mission to promote informed voting, the League of Women Voters of New Jersey held a virtual Candidates’ Forum on September 26th for candidates seeking election to the U.S. House of Representatives from New Jersey’s 7th Congressional district.
The Candidates’ Forum is available to be viewed at:
Participating Candidates were:
- Tom Malinowski (D) – Incumbent Congressman
for the 7th Congressional District
- Thomas Kean Jr. (R) – NJ State Senator for the 21st Legislative District
With the support of the community, the League of Women Voters of New Jersey encourages informed and active participation in government. Unaffiliated with any political party, the league hosts Candidates’ Forums, encourages voter registration, and studies public policy issues. The League welcomes new members. Men and women of all political parties or unaffiliated are invited.
Sponsoring LWV Chapters:
- LWV Berkeley Heights, New Providence, and Summit
- LWV Greater New Brunswick Area
- LWV Plainfield
- LWV Somerset/Hunterdon Counties
- LWV Union Area
- LWV Warren and West Morris Counties